space

 

Jokes, Jokes in Hindi and English, Funny Jokes, Very Funny Jokes

Sardarjis Are Back Again

Java interview attended by Sardarji

Q. Explain 2 tier and 3 tier architecture ?
A. Two wheelers like scooters will have 2 tyres and auto rickshaws will have 3 tyres.

Q. I want to store more than ten objects in a remote server? Which methodology will follow?
A. Send it through courier.

Q. Can I modify an object in CORBA?
A. As you wish, I do not have any objections.


Give my free gift

Sardar starts shouting in a store......
Where is my free gift with this oil?

Shopkeeper : There is nothing free with this
Sardar: It is written CHOLESTEROL FREE.


Why?

Banta and his son went fishing one day. After a couple of hours the son started getting bored, so he started thinking about the world around him. Out of his curiosity, he started asking his father a few questions.

“How does this boat float?”

Banta thought for a moment, then replied, “Don't rightly know, so